• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bjj grappling techniques?

:karate: hello everyone!

I was recently watching some ufc videos on the net and saw some aerial grappling and choke techniques that amazed me.

The contestent jump onto the guys shoulders and applied a choke/ lock iv never seen before.

Do any of you guys know any jumping/ aerial techniques/fancy jumpy spinny techniques and can you please describe and name them?

Thank you

Putting the laughter back into manslaughter.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Iv broken boards with everyone of those kicks! =)

Iv been in taekwondo for 3 yrs now so I didn't really enjoy them.....but thanks for the thought =)

Putting the laughter back into manslaughter.

That second video, the flying triangle, looks like a video someone could study from, especially due to the camera angle.

But the first video, the flying armbar, is in wickedly rapid motion. How many (or few) seconds did it take to win that bout?

:karate:

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

I would feel safest going for a "flying" triangle. I want a flying knee bar in my arsenal. A lot.

-glances Pitbull's way-

I've seen a sub from a flying armbar that also scored a KO as well though. :bigwink: The shock value of the "flying" tech is great.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine