• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which place in the world, would you most like to visit?

Blood Eagle

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like where I already go. :smile: Florida, etc. I might want to visit various places in the US also.

I don't know if I can answer that question the way it is put 'one place' don't think I can do it, there are so many places I would like to visit, England, France, Germany, China, Australia, and more...

THe reason why I want to go to the US, is that the whole world focuses on what the US is doing and all sorts of weird stuff.

So people tend to get a bit curious......:grin:

Fear is just a feeling that you have to overcome, it cannot hurt you. Only panic is a deadly act!

The US isn't all it's cracked up to be! :smile:

I'm torn between Japan and Australia.

I'd go to Denmark (to try out my high school studies of German.) Want to trade? :grin:

"There is no nobility in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility is being superior to your former self."

Thom Yorke

"When a man tries to see into the distance, what does he do? He narrows his eyes."

Lady Miyako, Akira #20

Sure trunks, do you mean you live on hawai or something like that? he he

I also study german, weird language, but danish is one of the hardest languages to learn in the world!

Fear is just a feeling that you have to overcome, it cannot hurt you. Only panic is a deadly act!

blood eagle

i would love to visit every where in the world at least just once. lucky for me i have visited your country once. went to copenhagen and and the small town of ribe(pls check my spelling for this one) the sister city to ely,england.

i would also like to visit korea to train at the kukkiwon university. :karate:

very good question i might add.

rushman

3rd dan

wtf/kukkiwon

florida

[ This Message was edited by: iamrushman on 2001-06-06 15:09 ]

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Ireland is the place for me! My great-grandfather came to the US from Ireland, and he left behind 12 (at least) siblings, so I'm sure I have family over there. Wouldn't that be amazing, to discover relatives in a country you've always wanted to visit?

I'd like to make a tour of Europe a few times in my life....especially Britain and France (put that French minor to some good use!) for a while. And of course I MUST visit Australia....preferably while single. I hear the sheila:bloke ratio is about 1:3 ....can't beat those odds, eh? :razz:

"Education: The path where one travels from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty." --Mark Twain