What is your favorite karate movie?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have many so its hard to choose just one but I liked Ong Bak also. I like the fact that there was little to no special effects -- or so they claim -- filming this movie. He did his own stunts. He made another one after this and I forgot the name but it was equally as awesome.

And of course, the old classic "Enter the Dragon"

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

Best of the Best, 1 and 2 I like. Enter the Dragon, and The Last Dragon.:)

I also really like Hard Target. Shot guns and spin kicks....gotta love it! :lol:

The Street fighter Trilogy staring Sonny Chiba as this is a Karate based movie series

All time is between Enter the Dragon and Game Of Death.

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

Best of the Best ranks high. But really you have to give it to Enter the Dragon.

Dang it!!! I was at Best Buy a couple of days ago and I had the movie (best of the best) in my hands, I have never seen it but it looked interesting.. but nooooo, my wife wanted Ice Age 2... :dodgy:

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard