• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

new member!!

MooYeaDoKID

helllo everyone i am a new memeber my name is Tai, i have proabably been at MA for at least 3-4yrs. probably.....anyhow, i have been in San SOo kung FU, and Kajukenbou Karate, and now at the moment i am a Blue belt in MooYeaDo Karate ( a korean karate, but mixed with some kungfu, taekwondo,tiachi, and aikido) i do participate in tournaments, (in california thats where i live) and i hope to be able to meet other martial artists in Cali. as i get to know you guys, thanks!

if you please can you introduce youselvves id like to get to know ppl,

p.s. im 16, live in California U.S.A., in Corona, Blue Belt at the moment.

iluvmartialartskajukenbousansoomooyeadokarate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

thnks everyone, well so far everyone seems friendly, soo thats a good start, uhm well so u guys can get to know me and my skill level here is a vid. of my performance: please note this wwas actually some time ago, still in the same year, but still kinda long ago, i havew gotten better, and better tech. but other than that, please dont be afraid to criticize, but just do so responsibly, tell me what i should work on please, and how you think i am. Also, a few other questions, im planning on someday being an MMA fighter, and want to make a living off of martial arts, do u think im good enough, please be truthful?

ignore the title for this second one, and all the black ppl...lol my mom made me, ands note i do not discrimminate against any race, once again MY MOM MADE ME!!

iluvmartialartskajukenbousansoomooyeadokarate