• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the best concert I have been to was STP with Godsmack and Disturbed, HFStivals, and Warped Tour.

Choi, Ji Hoon Instructor-

3rd Dan-Tae Kwon Do

3rd Dan Hapkido

International Haedong Gumdo Federation

Kyuk Too Ki (Korean Kickboxing/Streetfighting)

The next show I'm going to is The Red Hot Chili Peppers in May. That should be pretty cool.

In the past I've seen Skid Row and Sound garden (1st concert for me), Nirvanna w/ the Breeders and Shonin Knife (Cobain offed himself 3 weeks later so I'm really glad I went to that one), Dream theater, Pearl Jam, VNV Nation, Metallica, Def Leppard and a few others that aren't comming to mind now.

Too cold in Rochester, NY? Probably about the same as Minneapolis/Saint Paul. Concerts explode around here in summer but who wants to be here in the winter?

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

I agree Neil. We had an ice storm, then a good foot (almost) of snow two days later. Linkin Park was like, "NO WAY!" I don't blame them. Snowing in April is like a needle in the eye, specially after an ice storm :x

When I lived in NJ, the best time for concerts was summer (I lived 20 minutes outside Philly, PA), also. Up here, you have to hunt for good shows no matter what season. Or drive three hours to Buffillo, NY. eeekkkkk :o

Laurie F

You'll like that Chili Peppers concert, Niel. I seen them a few years ago with Foo Fighters. Flea and Chad Smith rock!

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

You'll like that Chili Peppers concert, Niel. I seen them a few years ago with Foo Fighters. Flea and Chad Smith rock!

I think it's going to be pretty sweet but I wonder who the opening band is going to be :-?

Say ZR440, looks like you're Red Wings have their hands full this first round. What's your out look on the series?

It's been a huge hockey weekend here. Gophers win the NCAA tourney, first home play off game for the Wild. Hockey is back where it belongs! GO MN WILD!

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

In the past year or two, I've been to:

Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Queensryche, Jeff Foxworthy / Bill Engvall (not really a concrt), Scorpions, Deep Purple, Dio, Jackyl, Skid Row, Vince Neil, Chevelle, Cinderella, Tesla, Firehouse, Megadeth, etc. Pretty much every rock group that I grew up with that is out touring.