• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Music Concerts

KickChick

The only person I've seen in Concert 3 times is Shania Twain :D She kicks bootay!!! :lol:

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make" -Bruce Leehttp://www.myvidtodvd.com/mysmilies/otn/other/leseratte.gif

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/xerx/smileystooges.gif

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who lives near Rochester NY, please tell me good places to see concerts!!!!!! So far, this place stinks for concerts!!!! I came from NJ (45 minutes from Pilly PA) where I could find a good concert every month. PUL-LEEEEEEEEEZE!!!! (I'm begging on my knees).

Laurie F

I live in the middle of no-where so concerts a few and far between, but my favorite one was the road trip 7 of us made to go see Lalapalooza 1994 in Vancouver...Green Day, L7, Nick Cave and the Bad seeds ( they got booed off stage...and stuff thrown at them..hilarious)A Tribe Called Quest (they were awesome) The Breeders, Beastie Boys and Smashing Pumpkins.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Laur.... from what I hear now, all that "talk" about Zep reforming (w/bonham's son) is rumor. :(

Oh well, dang you live too far up north .... No one wants to go all the way up there and freeze their keester off!!! :lol:

C'mon down south ... we'll go into NYC (2 hrs. from here) There's a concert there every night!!!

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile since I've been to a concert! (well, Avril Lavigne with my daughter a couple weeks ago) but going to see Chrissie Hynde and The Pretenders in a small show arena this Monday. Got excellent seats!!!

Oh ZR440 ... did happen to locate G3 in concert on DVD and got it for my husband for Xmas. WOW :o !!!!!!

Yup, them boys are masters of their instrument. It sure ain't Linkin Park or some other bubble gum rock band like the radio plays over and over and over again.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• 1 month later...