KickChick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent been to any concerts lately, but I will be going to A LOT more soon. HEHE My friends dad recently got a job that gives him connections to get free tickets/backstage passes to any show we want! He offered me some tickets to the Anger Management Tour, but.... Mom wont let me go. lol Shes not a fan of Eminem. haha He knows Eminem personally though. My friends ex-stepmother knew Eminem back before he was famous. My friend met him before her and his dad got divorced. Eminem is payin for his plane ticket to Atlanta for the show! Lucky dog... I was skeptical about all of these claims until last night when he proved it by having the tickets! He said that he was definately gonna get Linkin Park tix and give me a couple of those.

Hey I was at The Who's last concert too .... the one at Shea Stadium in NY (that was the first last concert of theirs! :lol:

threesixty --- back in college when I worked for radio station, SwanSong (Led Zep's record label) sent us some tix to a concert they were going to do in NYC. However, Bonham died weeks before that concert and I never did get to see them! :bawling:

...anyway, I would love to see Robert Plant :bigwink:

I just ordered 2 tix for Rolling Stones just now online for October here in Hartford ...

not the $300 tix though! (may be getting a nose bleed in the section we are sitting but I should be able to hear them ok!) :cool:

This friday is RUSH!!!!

To all those who want to see Linkin Park: Save your money and go see a band with some talent.

Hey 360, you'll like Robert Plant. I've seen him 3 times (the last was the Page/Plant tour) and he was great every time. I just wonder how is voice is now.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.