• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Music Concerts

KickChick

I am slated to see alot of concerts this summer. Lots of big names touring this year!

Have you heard the Rolling Stones are coming around for 300.00 USD a ticket??? :eek: .... sorry, can't afford you!!!!

This past year I have seen ... Alanis Morrisette, Elvis Costello (yeah well, O-town),

Natalie Merchant and going to see the 1st show of their tour --- RUSH next Friday in Hartford CT. Also waiting for my tickets for Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth on tour in August here!

What about you guys???

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only seen one concert, Dream Theater, so far. I plan on seeing Korn, Tool, and Dream Theater again (this time with Joe Satriani).

Might buy a friends Rush ticket if he doesn't go. I've seen them before with Primus. Wow!

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

I'd love to see bands like that! The only bands I've seen live are [Spunge], Jimmy Eat World, and Lostprophets.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Hey Jack, how was the Lostprophets show? Are they better live than they are on the CD? On the CD, a lot of the songs sound SO much alike. Especially tracks 1 and 10! Its like the same song. I got mad cuz I wasted my money on the album.

On 2002-06-21 18:03, Blade13 wrote:

Hey Jack, how was the Lostprophets show? Are they better live than they are on the CD? On the CD, a lot of the songs sound SO much alike. Especially tracks 1 and 10! Its like the same song. I got mad cuz I wasted my money on the album.

As live performances go it was pretty average. Quality wise, just as good as on the CD but the songs seem to have a lot more meaning when you're crushed up against the barracade with thousands of people moshing behind you. Yup.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

I've seen several shows. I went to the H.O.R.D. Fest 97 (remember that one LOL). Which had a s**t load of bands (including Neil Young for the headliner). I saw the Y100 fest (NJ radio station show), also had a s**t load of bands. I can't even remember most of them (too much beer I think LOL). I saw OzzFest 99 (Sabbith, not just Ozzy). Very heavy show. Awsome. I saw Metallica (awsome show), Jimmy Page, Creed, and Pearl Jam (disappointing show). I wanted to go to Ozz Fest this year, but they are not comin to NY !@#!@#!@#!@#@#$!!!!!!!!!

Laurie F

I got to work OzzFest last year! That was so fun. I worked beer stands by the 2 stages. So I got to see all the bands. It was great. I've seenJars Of Clay. Michael W. Smith. Elton John and Billy Joel. THis summer me and a bunch of my friends are going to the warped tour. last year, I worked a Phil Lesch/Rat Dog concert

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".