• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Need Advice

Killuminati

Well i signed up. This is something ive wanted to do since i was 8 and was either too shy or lazy to bother. Not gonna pass it up again with the when i get in shape excuse. Ive blown more money on dumber crap, if its so unbearable i just cant stand it I feel its worth footing the bill just to try. But i have a feeling its not gonna get worse each time i go but better. Thanks for the support guys. Not really alot of people i can talk to about this kinda stuff.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not going to regret your decision. The only thing you may regret is not doing it sooner. Congratulations again. I have great respect for you. You are going to love your journey!

Live life, train hard, but laugh often.

Good for you! I joined karate not too long ago and I've already made friends and they are all really cool and funny. I have a feeling you will make a ton of friends both your age and adults who can be there to guide you on your karate career and help you.

I have ninja monkies in my brain and they are using it as a trampaline.

Congratulations! Take your time and enjoy it.

You know, when I first joined my school, I was skeptical and not sure if this was right for me. I had a lot of ambivalence. At the beginning of each week I'd say to myself, "after this week is over, I'm gonna quit".

Well, here I am almost 10 years later....LOL

Yep, the only thing I regretted was not starting earlier in life.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

Killuminati. Good for you for having the courage to walk out on that dojo floor! Others have already said it, but that really is the hardest part.

I can totally relate to you. I first joined a karate school at the age of 16. I was awkward and had trouble catching on, but I kept at it, but I'm glad I did... and I promise, you will be too. I am 42 now and I can't imagine my life without martial arts.

Congratulations on joining. . And remember, if you are ever having a tough time, this is a great place to come for support. No matter what you are going through, I guarantee that at least several people here have gone through it to!