• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Very nice! He is so quick.

At the beginning of Tekken 3, during the intro, you can see that character doing the form that is his namesake. Pretty cool.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I went ahead and bought the game. Only had a quick play around on it but at the moment I'm not all that impressed. Its ok, but nothing that spectacular. I like the idea how you can work yourself up through the tournament system and up in belt colour but it could have done with a storyline or something to tie it all together. I was also under the impression from the demo that the training mode would be a little better. All it is is telling you how to do each type of attack. There are bags hung up which you can go up to but they don't do anything. Would have been nice to actually do the techniques on them. Its also really annoying in that you get skill points which you can spend on certain techniques and skills but these seem to reset after every tournament so you have to reassign them again.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

My friend had that game...it froze his computer everytime he tried to launch it.

But its funny how Baek doo san in tekken, is a real hyung, haha.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku