• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sad but I think is true.

I now don't think that a ring fighter in Muay thai, kickboxing could defeat a kungfu and teakwondo master. I studied both art and Kung fu and teakwondo is to learn street fighting and real life fighting, while muay thai is learning on how to fight in the ring. Muay Thai guys block with their gloves but with out it, they would get a hard beating. Also, they are trained to have breaks bwetten rounds and kung fu teaches move deadly stricks. Any way, I will be studing ring fighting because you could really get a chance to beat sombody.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Awwww doooooooooooooooood!!!!! Ken is gonna be sooooo pissed with u!

I personally can't believe you said that either. Have u actually been to a real Muay Thai or Freestyle Kickboxing class? Sure the ring fighters get taught to block with gloves and all that crap, but that's not all that's taught. You learn grappling and proper striking and how to fight with REALISTIC STANCES!! Kickboxing was the best thing i ever did for my fighting ability!!

Kung Fu and TKD learn real fighting and street fighting!?!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :spitlaugh:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Oh yeah, i've done kungfu beofe too (wushu) - it's not all it's cracked up to be. Very silly sometimes...

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.