• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Interesting Challenge to all Karate styles

Eager To Learn

I wonder if we could get him to do a round robin - all of us vs just him?

"Karate is NOT about the colour of belt you wear it is about the person you become;...to be a good blackbelt is to be humble and respectful amongst other things." -Dobbersky

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it's not what karate or any other form of Martial Arts is about. I agree with everyone here.

I am a beginner and we are constantly reminded the true meaning of Wado Ryu and each time I listen and take it to heart.

The only difference between the possible and the impossible is one's will.

- Hironori Ohtsuka Sensei -

• 2 months later...

I was thinking back about this challenge and when I went to look back at the page I saw that they updated it with FAQs.

He claims to have seriously injured someone and killed another one in his dojo in 2007, but I can not find anything on the net about that incident.

Sometimes I wonder if any of his claims are true.

Ok, I think this is really stupid. Mainly because it sounds to me it is giving the art of karate-do a bad name. This ''master'' seems to put his ego in front of everything, even his karate. This kind of attitude is disrespectful, and it shows he has no respect for karate-do. Another thing, the article mentions an '' ultimate form of karate''. This is also stupid, because any devoted, intelligent karateka would know there is no such thing. All styles have their own unique attributes to one another. Sure, it may be different, but that doesn't make it ''superior''. If he wanted to test his abilities, he can always go to a tournament. In my honest opinion, this said ''master'' needs to realize what he is doing is not only dangerous, but a idiotic way to ''attract more people to train Kenkyóturüy III –karatejutsu''.

All thoughts have consequences.

I was thinking back about this challenge and when I went to look back at the page I saw that they updated it with FAQs. . . .

Sometimes I wonder if any of his claims are true.

A search engine will turn up a web site for karate jutsu, but not the long, complex style claimed to exist. The karate jutsu site is:

http://www.karatejutsu.org/

This supposed "Sensei" likely gets a kick out of people gullibly emailing him. When he isn't reading the emails, he likely busies himself re-arranging his sock drawer.

:)

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu