• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Next Batman Movie Villains

Patrick

This slideshow explores some of the potential villaints for the next Batman movie. For any Batman fans - who would you like to see him face next?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A good resurrection of two face would be nice. Joker is out due to LEdger's death, and after seeing how well he did the role, no one could step into it so soon.

I'd guess catwoman might play a part. We'll see, hopefully sooner than later.

True, easy enough to defribulate from there. cops on scene, not an impossible survival situation. Yeah, they could go that way for sure.

I could see either of those done very well with the current staff that's doing these films. Good points.

True, easy enough to defribulate from there. cops on scene, not an impossible survival situation. Yeah, they could go that way for sure.

Considering we See Batman survive the fall, and Marconi the mobster survived a similar fall earlier. Your correct its quite possible that he survived and was tucked away in Arkarm so know one would know the actual fate of Harvey Dent. Also if we look at the fact that the coffin is never actually show in the closing death scene, thats a movie's sure fire way to leave room for a come back. Also the most important point if you look at his coin on the ground as he is laying there it's laying face-up. All foreshadowing a possible come back.

On the other hand I agree that i wouldn't mind seeing Hush, Bane, or even Black Mask... heck even The Riddler would be nice if they took a darker more comic book approach like they did the joker.

The Director wants to do 3, it sounds like. Does anyone think he do more than 3, and still keep it successful? What's the limit on a comic book movie hero?

Hopefully none, if the scripts are there. It's a charater that has supported DC for decades. Plenty of material there. Heck, there's enough Frank MIller materal there for several more films.

I'd like to see someone get the idea of working it like a Bond franchise. 22 plus sequals cant be bad.