• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How often are you in the dojo?

IIrene

I try to go to all the differant schools that I am an instructor in atleast once a week so im basically in a dojo seven days a week. But I really take lessons about four days a week.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, currently I'm away at university and can only make it back into my old dojo once every couple of weeks, however back when I lived in the same city (and as soon as I'm home for summer break) I'll hopefully be back up to about 12-16+ hours at the dojo

I usually go twice a week, both 2 hour sessions :D

"When you are executing karate moves, you should keep your head up, looking in the direction your are going, otherwise you cannot focus properly and so, cannot execute your desired move properly. The same is true in life. If you walk around with your head down, you cannot expect to achieve your goals, because you are negative. When you look forward, you see your goal, and you can focus on how to reach it." - Master Kanazawa, during the training session before my 8th Kyu grading.

Well, currently I'm away at university and can only make it back into my old dojo once every couple of weeks, however back when I lived in the same city (and as soon as I'm home for summer break) I'll hopefully be back up to about 12-16+ hours at the dojo

Is their any other styles around your university? Cross training can always become beneficial.

To fear death is to limit life - Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

These days I go on Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday I'm there for 2 hours, I teach in one and train in the other. On Thursday I'm there for an hour and teach.

Once a month I have a private lesson. And once a month I have a 3 hour class.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

depends on how much free time I have.... from 2-5 days a week.... But currently, coz of school break, the dojo is closed until september....

Humans say the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there's a

shortage of bad ones?

Karm'Luk P'an Ku, "The Joy of Lucidity" CY 8633 (Andromeda)