IIrene

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go 5x a week and am sad on Saturday and Sunday when I don't get to go.

You sound like a "high energy" guy Shotokan, and I'm going to guess that you're not married/haven't started a family yet. There are kickboxing classes that I wish I had the energy for at Club KO on Saturdays. It's boot camp for an hour, from their ads, and about half the time you're doing a lot of pounding against the heavy bags. I wish they'd have instruction for half that time; that's my maximum, but I doubt it's yours. If you do have a Club KO or comparable nearby, you might want to check it out.

We can't have you sad on weekends! :karate:

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

You sound like a "high energy" guy Shotokan, and I'm going to guess that you're not married/haven't started a family yet.

Oops! I found another posting by you, Shotokan, and you're a married gal.

Well, that was embarrassing . . . :o

But maybe you haven't started a family yet, making one out of three right for me? Club KO or something comparable might still fit into your schedule.

:)

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

Haha too funny, I was all excited to correct you but you figured it out first. My husband actually trains with me. The school offers Muy Tai kickboxing on Saturdays, but I stopped going since my hubby only reluctantly goes five times a week already. Don't wanna push it.

I'm sure I'll sneak back a few times over the winter though.

OOh, no kids yet so you are correct!

• 3 weeks later...

I go to the dojo three times a week, but like a few people have already said, I like to spend some time at home training on the other days.

For me home training really just consists of stretching, but I find that this really helps for when I'm at the dojo. I certainly feel it if I *don't* do the extra stretches at home!

Once a week at the moment, for a 1.5 hour class, with training time at home.

Probably the least ive trained in 5 years

"All wars are civil wars, as all men are brothers"

Looking for people of diffrent styles to spar/train with in Wickford/Essex area. IM or E-mail me if your interested.