• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Dark Knight

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Oh yes, I will indeed be seeing it. Can't wait. Bale has been the best Batman to date and the air of the first movie was perfect. Hopefully, this trend continues.

I agree, tallgeese. Black Belt mag actually has an article on the MAs used in this movie, and it stated that the fights scenes in this one are the best ones yet. I am looking forward to seeing it.

Yeah, off the hook good. Just got out last night. It just nuged Iron Man out of my favorite comic movie spot.

I won't ruin anything either but man it was excellent. Great atmosphere, performances, gandgets, the whole deal.

Just flat out great!

I liked this one. Man, the Joker was twisted. I was telling my wife after the movie, that when you watched the first Batman movie with Keaton and Nicholson, you knew that the Joker was Nicholson. When I watched the Joker in this one, I didn't really think I was watching Heath Ledger. He sold that part, big time. Nolan has the devil's task ahead of him to make the next movie as good or better than this one. It really is too bad that they can't bring the Joker back, with any kind of autonomy in futuer movies. Ledger was awesome. It is curious about Dent, too; as in what happens to him. Didn't see the deal with Daws coming, either. Shocker. Was she an original comic book character?

Now, I don't know why, and tell me if anyone else felt this way, too, but when I first saw that squirrely guy that wanted to blackmail Wayne to keep his mouth shut, I thought of Robin for some odd reason. Anyone else? Or am I just weird?

One thing I would like to learn is the Joker's disappearing pencil trick. :brow:

Just saw this last night. I've got to say, it was good. I really enjoyed the very last scene, though. Somehow, I think many of us martial artists can relate to the dark knight.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu