• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello from Reno, Nevada

hi, my name is anthony and i live in reno, nv :) ive studied wrestling and boxing for a bit and home training with shotokan for 2months. i got my Gi not to long ago and I will start in a dojo this friday at the Nevada Karate Association (shotokan) i already know white belt katas teikyo-sho, nidan, san etc. i know proper stance. count in japanese 1-10. how to tie my belt :P and well i have discipline. i hope i make a big impact on what i know there. and hope i help people on this forum. its a big forum and the belt system on here makes me wanna post all day lol!!!! :karate: :karate: :karate: :karate: :D :D :) :) :) :)

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” ~ Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

hey. ive been good. im studying japanese (language) feeling better about myself. karate is great. i mean boxing was great but nothing compares to the greatness of shotokan :) what about you??

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” ~ Bruce Lee