• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What's your favorite 3D tournament fighter?

What's your favorite 3D tourney fighter?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite 3D tourney fighter?

• Tekken series
    • Virtua Fighter series
    • Other (please specify)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

To be honest, I don't have one at the moment... I apperantly never really got in to the 3d fighters. To this day my favorite fighter is still Street Fighter 2 turbo and its assorted version and ports...

I'm a 2d kinda guy I guess. I love Capcom vs. SNK and such.

I am however, hoping that the New Street fighter four might help to break this habit, and get me more in to #d fighters.

Never mind.. i was just doing some reading up on SF 4. Apperantly the characters and backgrounds will be render in 3d but the game play will still basically be 2d..

In that case, I'm going to go with the Tekken Series. :)

Yeah, I heard that SF4 was coming, and staying 2D. I thought that was kind of cool. I would still play it.

I have been seeing at Wal-Mart lately all of the old 2D compilations coming out; Art of Fighting pack with like 3 of them, the World Heroes, etc. They would be a blast to have.

Agreed.. I know when they released Capcom VS SNK 2 for the ps2 3d fighters had already taken their hold and were doing well... but yet that game was still a blast. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some more old 2d fighters.

However, the new Tekken and Soul Calibur both look like their going to be pretty solid games...