• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Big Brother 3

Bitseach

Anyone else think that this year's Big Brother housemates are a load of plonkers this year? There's nary a single one I want to see win, whereas the last two years' shows were quite entertaining and seemed to have nicer people in them.

It's Spencer up against Alex this week and I'll bet that Alex goes out. Pity! At least he knows how to take a shower - Spence is disgusting and yet all the women seem to find him dishy (except me, as I don't like stinky-boys!). Ho hum...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Big Brother is definitely losing its uniqueness now, perhaps its time for the producers to start picking more extreme characters. :wink:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Big Brother? YYYYYUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK

I hate the show, pretty pointless

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Yes, it should be shown to teenagers to illustrate how moronic they will look if they drink too much! Jade is such a silly little girl! Almost got the samurai-sword fight that someone suggested - if Adele had had one to hand I reckon she would have used it. Heh heh heh.

I don't like anyone in this year's house. I liked some of the people in the previous two series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~