• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked my instructor if we were doing cardio kickboxing and he said we weren't...but we do a lot of "aerobics". I think :uhoh:

I can't imagine what cardio kickboxing must be like...it must really tire you out. Sounds good though.

I don't think I've ever done any (or much) anaerobic exercise because I have never felt like throwing up afterwards. That sounds good too (well, apart from throwing up) but it's good to push your body like that...

Isn't that rather like military training then? :uhoh:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

I just hope that none of my students ever do what you did. Many of my students also have MA experience and yet have very good self control..."stronger is the person who wins over oneself rather than some one else."

I think we all came to the obvious conclusion that Aerobic kickboxing is a great cardio enhancement program which develops strength, flexibility and stamina and has to a very mild degree....certain self-defense benefits.

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

very ironic!

anyway, I came across this online article http://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/features/jan-june00/martialarts.html which explains exactly the type of class I teach and how many of these students are in fact crossing over to more disciplined style of martial arts (which is making the art and sport of martial arts very popular)...Now is that a good thing or bad :???: