• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No problem. I guess you must get a lot of negative things said to you, huh? :down:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey kickchick, I think were all A little high strung or we would not love doing this stuff.

Anyway you said that you live 2 hours from NYC . If you ever wanted to take A raod trip to Long island I could arrange some good sparring for you with my girls.

It is always difficult for girls to get good sparring partners, They usually have to do most of there sparring with guys.

keep up the good work.

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

• 2 weeks later...

i think stuff like tae bo etc... is good because going to the gym is soooo boring sometimes :sleep:

im actually thinking of taking it up for more cardio vascular workout because i hate running!

i dont mind sparring with guys, but i dont like the way that they sometimes hold back, because they dont want to hit you. sometimes my instructor tells them not to hit back at all so they can work on their defense, but then I dont get the defense workout.

there are also hardly no other people (boys or girls) at my level to spar with. so i either have to hold back, or get no defense work.... i think i need to have a word with my instructor. :argue:

whatever you do, have fun and get fit!

me x

and your point is....?

Did I miss something?? I don't think KickChick was being defensive... :???: Anyways, I go to 1-2 boxercise classes per week and they are soooooo much fun!! It's a break from the ordinary - not that my classes are boring, they aren't but this has music and is a less 'formal' way of working out.

Hey Patrick - do you think you could find a 'kiss' smilie? I think defenestration_girl needs it... :grin:

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Thank you Lori....we are so much alike I think! Just look at our names!!! :grin:

Thanks for the support! :wave:

I love my program...it is fun and I tell you, I am taking a little hiatus from my own TKD training to teach both Cardio & TKD...but when I go for 2nd watch out!! I am cardio ready, flexible..and strong.

Deby

we got cardio kickboxing at our dojo.......i do it just for a warm up though.....i dont really feel that it is much of a work out

after our cardio class we have the more intermidiate class where we work on technique and conditioning and then we spar

thats where i get my work outs from

that and also from our jiu jitsu classes

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

OK, it's been deleted. I think this was when we were switching to new servers and a number of posts ended up as garble. It's all fixed now though!

Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

On 2001-08-26 19:34, Prodigy-Child wrote:

we got cardio kickboxing at our dojo.......i do it just for a warm up though.....i dont really feel that it is much of a work out

Hmm...I get a pretty brutal workout at my boxercise classes - what kind of exercises do they do there? I find it also depends on how hard I choose to work out too though cause we do alot of drills in ours and I give it all I've got!

Lori :grin:

-Unknown-