• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite article or post?

Do any of you guys have a favorite article on here you've read or a favorite post that you've made or someone else has made or even a favorite topic? I'm interested to see what those who have been on here longer than me have to say like Patrick...man's seen it all! :wink:

It can be so old it's locked, it can be one you haven't even responded to but just watched. What's your favorite?

Mine has to be the Wise Old Stories one in the Instructor's Central Section, i've pocketed a few new stories i've never heard of before, i have it favorited! :karate:

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That's a tough question. :) I always like the threads when members unite to kindly help, guide and offer input to someone who's in need of it.

This is one of my favorite threads, from Comparative Styles and Cross Training: http://www.karateforums.com/european-knight-vs-japanese-samurai-vt22537.html

It hasn't been active for a while, but every now and then I'll find a little bead of info to throw into it.

I've always liked threads where you can see the diversity in the MAs and in this community. Where people have there own ways of doing things and their own beliefs and you get to see a whole spectrum.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I like the diversity too. The diversity of comparison i call it. I was just commenting in the black belt's embroidered or not post and it's interesting to see that everyone seems to have different thoughts and opinions but they all go back to the same place. Kind of cool considering i don't know half you guys' first names, where you live, etc. This place is very intreresting, very unique, unlike anything i've been apart of in the MAs

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."