• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who is/was your favorite Boxer of all time?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Aaron Pryor and Thomas Hearn(80's), Roy Jones Jr.(90's) Diego Corrales-RIP (2000's). I can't choose just one.

The past is no more; the future is yet to come. Nothing exist except for the here and now. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what's clearly is clearly at hand...Lets continue to train!

• 2 weeks later...
My vote goes to George Foreman. Not the later overweight, overhyped one. But the George in his prime.

And Teofilo Stevenson. Wow, what a cross. And his jab wasn't too bad either.

Say wuuuut?

George was a way better boxer during the second coming. He picked up all kinds of great tricks from "The Old Mongoose" Archie Moore and fought with more intelligence than most if not all in the division. He had the herd and press ability of the young Foreman along with improved defense and a still granite chin. Overhyped my foot.

Checkout my Insta and my original music: https://www.instagram.com/andrewmurphy1992/

Poems, Stories, other Writings: https://andrewsnotebook6.wordpress.com/

Youtube: @AndrewMilesMurphy

• 2 weeks later...
I pick for Manny Pacquiao, he is the best boxer I ever seen. This man so kind and humble in spite of his achievement.

Me too. :brow:

it's easy to find great fighters, but it's difficult to find someone with a faithful and humble heart. :roll:

Smile, Stay Calm, and ATTRACT BLESSINGS=)

• 2 weeks later...
I pick for Manny Pacquiao, he is the best boxer I ever seen. This man so kind and humble in spite of his achievement.

Me too. :brow:

it's easy to find great fighters, but it's difficult to find someone with a faithful and humble heart. :roll:

Me too, another one for Pacquiao. With 8 Division belts? Power and speed all in one.

100X is better than 10X

• 3 months later...

I like most of the fighters listed above.

Also liked Roberto Duran - such heart.

And Roy. Jones Jr. Only problem is that he had no competition so we'll never really know how good he was. He had lightning fast reflexes. Made fast punchers look sloooooooooooow !

To quote the great Bob Marley: "LOVE IS MY RELIGION"