• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Hulk

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope to soon. I loved the first one, and if this one is supposed to be better, then I am set.

The Hulk has to be my favorite hero.

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope to soon. I loved the first one, and if this one is supposed to be better, then I am set.

The Hulk has to be my favorite hero.

There is a review that says it is way better than the first because, it gets to the whole "experiment gone wrong" really quickly and gos straight to the action..

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Avengers are next? Cool! Is that going to include Captain America? I had heard that a Cap movie was to be done. There is supposed to be a Wolverine movie in the works, too. Can't wait for next Batman and Superman to hit the shelves, either.

I am supposed to go see The Incredible Hulk today, for my father's day present!:D

Avengers is still a couple of years out, I understand but on it's way. I can't imagine that it wouldn't include Cap.

I saw the Hulk today. I managed to talk the wife into taking me for my father's day present, and she even liked it.

So, for me, the movie was a 2 hour adrenaline rush. But, I tend to get over excited at times. It was hard for me not to just clench up and give a big Hulk yell during the movie. When I buy it and watch it at home, there may be issues....

Anyway, for those that saw the Ironman movie (I missed it), were there any indications that there would be a Hulk/Ironman themed movie in the future? Because at the end of the Hulk, Dr. Stark makes an appearance, asks the General about his "problem," and then says that he is "putting a team together...." Does anyone have any info to add to this? I am still excited about seeing this movie, and it is left open for at least one sequel.

Anyways....I loved it. You know what I really like about the Hulk? He is a guy who is really in touch with his Chi.....;).

HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a bit after the credits of Iron Man which introduced Nick Fury and hinted at the beginnings of the Avengers, along the theme of the Ultimeate Avengers comic line.

If you haven't got the chance to check out the animated feature Ultimate Avengers, you should. It's a pretty neat flick if your into that sort of theing. part 2 isn't bad either.