• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite MMA Fighter

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have a couple and can'tdecide who's number one on my list. First on my list is also Chuck Liddell because he's straight forward with people he's fighting. And he's a Kempo guy and I naturally gravated toward him when I started watching mma again. Secondly is Rich Franklin because at the begining of his career he trained we he had to such as his buddy's garage and that's something close to me. And I met him awhile back and he's very down to earth. And finally Randy Couture because he surprizes us time andtime again.

Like i said, my compliments go to Chuck Liddell, very smart and very real. I compliment him for fighting with his mind, as opposed to other things. He is not your atypical MMA fighter. My hat's off to him.

And again i also have a sweet spot for him because he's an 8th dan kempo.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

To date, Randy Couture.

The guy is an amazing athlete with fantastic wrestling and ground-n-pound skills. However, it often gets overlooked about how well-rounded his game is. He's shown on more than once he has a serious set of hands.

He's also one of the smartest fighters out there. Watch how he talors his training to each opponant. It's always a great thing to see.

there are a couple of guys over the years I've really grown to Love.

BJ Penn

Fedor and Aleksander emelianmenko

Igor Vovchanchyn was always a favorite too

Cro Cop

I always thought Big Nog was an excellent ambassador for the sport,always an up and up guy

I always liked Chuck Liddeland RampageI've grown to like forrest and Keith Jardine so many,I love MMA

ISAIAH 53:5

• 2 weeks later...

Lyoto Machida

GSP

Randy Couture

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."