• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Martial Arts Themed Reality Show

What was the best martial arts themed reality show ever made (thus far, anyway)?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I haven't been fortunate enough to have a life schedule to accomodate TV watching. But when i get the rare chance i like human weapon. It was good enough but just controversial enough to make fun of every now and then. But i can't remember what it's called but i have a Discovery Channel VHS of a one time show they did, like a documentary and it was like fight science or something. It was so good on TV i called up and ordered the VHS, but i can't find the VHS and i can't quite remember the name, but that was definately my favorite one.

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

I probibly like the concept of Fight Quest the best. I'd definalty watch another season.

Big fan of TUF as well though.

Really cheesey but I used to love this show they had on kids tv on channel Five. Combat Club or something like that. They had all the pint-sized martial artists learning a new martial art each week and then competing against each other.

Not strictly MA but I did like watching Last Man Standing.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Good MA programs on TV are hard to come by, however I did really like Fight Quest and supposedly it has cleared for a 2nd season which I am excited about :)

I did enjoy Human weapon a lot too...I know that the history was often incorrect and wild, and the fights were mostly just light sparring matches, but it was a fun show nonetheless.

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt