• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dojo Challenges

Tiger1962,

We had a few people come into my old Sensei's place looking to do what I called a few posts up thread, a "modern challenge". Haven't seen the old school, "Your kung fu is weak. I say you can't fight!" type challenges though.

~thinks~So, Tiger, you saying I'm in my own action flick? If so, I pray I'm not the side kick. Things never go well for the side kicks.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously no disrespect intended...I never thought anyone would be crazy enough to walk into another dojo other than their own and say they want to challenge someone. :o

On a side note: hey, sometimes the sidekick carries on the legacy after the master has retired or gone to that dojo in the sky. :D :wink:

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

None taken Tiger, crazy thing is that they do happen and often enough you don't know they're a challenge until its all over with.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine