• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What animal are you?

I trained at a Kajukenbo school a couple of times.. hated it, but one thing i thought was cool was that the Sensei had all the people choose an animal to have others call them. If you were to have to choose an animal, what would you think of yourself as?

For myself, I would choose the Ox. The Ox is calm in nature and is always strong. When riled up, the Ox just runs it's enemy over. Many of the things I do in my martial arts resemble this.

What are the animals here in the forum?

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am totally a bear! it dosnt matter how big a bear it. they seem lazy and saunter around slowly and dont seem to get excited (also they are very cute :brow: ) but get one angry and they wont stop till they are satisfyed. i know that can be a bad thing. we also look fat, but can attack with speed great agility and surprising strenght.

SHORTDOG

In the road of life there are many paths. If you don't know where you are going, any one will take you there.

join me in my quest to aquire knowledge of all martial arts of the world at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldofmartialarts

or email

Funny.. I would've guessed a short dog for you ShortDog. hehhe.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

I would be a newly laid chicken egg... One day, I will break away from my yolkie shell and burst into a tremendious, powerful, amazing 2" fluffy yellow little chickling. Of course, I can't fly or do anything useful... not much meat either,.. and, no good for eating... ..er... Hmmm... Yeah, yup.. that's me in a nutshell.

Regards,

Tim Greer -> admin@chatbase.com | Phone: 530-222-7244

I study any and every style and I'm always looking to spar!!

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)

Well Ken's idea of an ox sounded cool, and I think it is my chineese star sign. But... being honest. I'd say something like a Sheep; Scared, slow, kinda pointless and possibly annoying.

~The things you own - they end up owning you.

hrmph, i would be... 'Da Man' :kaioken: .

hehe, actually, i would be a lion!! not because they are brave or anything but *whispers* because they have a lot of sex :grin: .

Feel the 'Putt Jattan De' power!!

*Truth is highest, but Truthful living is higher still*

I have always had a love for big white tigers

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"