• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There will always be desparity. But with the advent of more and more gyms, you will see more athletes training in all the ranges more often. Sure, they will always have their strong points, though, but I see it beginning to stabilize more in the future.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree they would have to with the new crop of people coming in that are more deverse in there training.

Back to the comment that was made earilier but one of the posters, I been searching around diffrent stree fight vids. I have noticed certain things. I see fights go to ground if not both at least one person on the ground. I also see more fights end up in the clinch even untrained guys. Some guys I see with some boxing experience and others wrestling and boxing experience. I find this intersting as it shows you never know who you go against.

Yes, but well-rounded is a relitive term. By all meaningful measurments, those fighters would still be considered well rounded.

Both of you are making good points. In the sense of the competition, there are those who have a ground game that pales in comparison to the others. But, to the layman, or even the "lay Martial Artist," if I can use that term, most of them would be considered more well rounded than most.