• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ITF Junior & Senior 2008 Euros

ITF (Chang Ung's) Junior & Senior European Champs are in Croatia this week for anyone that's interested: http://itf.euro2008croatia.com

My sister's competing and I've spent the last two weeks teasing her saying she'll get drawn against someone from the Czech republic (they nearly always win at patterns). They've not posted the draws yet but the schedule's up and some photos are on there already if anyone wants to take a look.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks bushido_man96.. I think she's going to need it. :P

The latest I've heard from her is that she has a by through the first round of patterns, then will either face Croatia or Greenland in round 2. In sparring she's up against Greece first round.

The event website has a live webcam running now if anyone wants to watch.

Well my sister didn't get anything but its here first time competing for the team and I don't think she did too badly. Apparently the sparring didn't go too well as the first technique her opponent threw gave my sis a bloody nose and she caused her eyes to water. Other than that no major injuries. She did come home with a cut above her eye but that was from playing basketball :lol:. Didn't bring me home a souvenir though!

Well, all tourneys are learning experiences. If she came away with something new, then she did ok. I don't know if I could say congrats, but she should feel good about her experience.

Sorry to hear that. But, like Brian said... I'm sure it was a good experiene and something to build on.