• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com is Seven Years Old!

Hello,

Today marks the seventh anniversary of the launch of KarateForums.com. It's always amazing to see how fast time goes by. I've been managing this site for seven years. Wow! Where did they go? :D

We have a lot of members who have been with us for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 7 years. Where were you in your life when you first found this site? Where are you now? Some things have probably changed through the passage of time. :)

In light of this accomplishment, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has visited, supported and positively contributed to KarateForums.com. Thank you. :) This is a special site and you are one of the reasons for that.

One of the other important elements that makes it special is the staff that helps me to manage the community and to ensure that we are meeting our goals and maintaining the environment that we have here at KarateForums.com. This includes past and present staff members. Currently Heidi, Brian, Danielle, Eric, Rusty, Ed and Nicholas. Thank you. :)

I'm happy and proud to see the site reach this point. Thank you, again - for reading and for visiting KarateForums.com.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I can't believe i missed this post and momentus moment! What an accomplishment. I hope i see many anniversaries of this site to come, congrats to you Pat, good work. There's a lot of people who couldn't even have the mind to do all this!

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

Another iFroggy anniversary flying by. These come way too quickly. :D

All I have to say is that this is a great community, and I hope to increase my activity here as the martial arts has recently become a much bigger part of my life. :)

Thanks NewEnglands_KyoSa and Ryan. :) Looking forward to seeing you around more, as well. :)

Patrick

Wow! I didn't realize- how cool!

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu