• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Club Advances on "Britain's Got Talent&quo

From The Northern Echo:

A MARTIAL arts club from the North-East impressed judges on a television talent show with a high risk, high-energy act.

Chungdokwan Taekwondo, in County Durham, performed a thrilling two-minute routine on ITV's Britain's Got Talent show.

Video here: http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/audiovideo/news/index.var.30622.0.0.php

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ole what-his-name was impressed, so they must have pressed the right buttons.

It was entertaining; not "traditional" by any means; very XMA. But if they were aiming for entertainment value, that it was.

I couldn't get your link to work but here's the same thing from ITV: http://talent.itv.com/stories/viewStory/16461153

I didn't think they were that impressive to be honest... I think a large part of it came from them ripping off their shirts and backflipping their way across the stage in front of swooning Amanda and the women in the audience! And I know they were pretty open about it being XMA but martially it was pretty poor.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I personally don't think it was that entertaining.

Ah when you originally said MA I was looking at and referring to this one as I couldn't get the original link to work. So hopefully my earlier comment makes sense now..

Had a look round for the Chungdokwan team.. I think I'm looking at the right one now :). They seem ok.. don't think they will get very far with it though.