• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your must have gift to yourself

I usually have a big list usually things like uniforms or teaching tools. I don't have a current list. My wife is shocked.I'm saving for a trip to Korea for the instructor's course at the Kukkiwon, tho.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. That has always been my dream...a trip to Korea. Just curious, and if you don't mind sharing...how long are you going and how much do you roughly think its going to cost you(flight, board, food, etc.)?

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

yeah, I quit it all about one month ago, cause of wife, New career etc... Everything was pretty easy to let go except for Judo.. I done that for almost 6 years, that one was the hardest..but I am not going to stop training.. but I cant find anybody to train with me, my friends even say they don't want to?

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

That's rough man, i wish i could help you out. Things will shape up though. any hope of your busy life getting any less busier?

That's awesome. That has always been my dream...a trip to Korea. Just curious, and if you don't mind sharing...how long are you going and how much do you roughly think its going to cost you(flight, board, food, etc.)?

Well, from what I understand the instructor's course itself is $150 or so. Since I'd take my wife, I'd estimate $5-6000 for the whole trip. That's my guess. I'm hoping my guess is on the high side. :D

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

That's rough man, i wish i could help you out. Things will shape up though. any hope of your busy life getting any less busier?

I have a full life right now, and I am only 22!! but, we are starting to settle down.. we plan on having a kid in about one year, I really hope its a boy!! so I can teach him everything I know.. hopefully he will like martial arts? :)

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Well, from what I understand the instructor's course itself is $150 or so. Since I'd take my wife, I'd estimate $5-6000 for the whole trip. That's my guess. I'm hoping my guess is on the high side. :D

6000 not too bad. i hope you have a great time. let us know how it goes. how long do you want to go for?

I have a full life right now, and I am only 22!! but, we are starting to settle down.. we plan on having a kid in about one year, I really hope its a boy!! so I can teach him everything I know.. hopefully he will like martial arts? :)

Every daddy wants a boy. But remember, you can also teach a girl everything you know :wink:

But whatever you have, best of luck, and hopefully he or she will love the MAs as much as you do. I could only hope my children will enjoy MAs. If not...there's always my students, my other pride and joy. :) [/i]