• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Champion of King of the Cage

My gym just turned out the new Champion, Kuai Kuhipea, of King of the Cage mixed martial arts tournament. Our fighter sent 2 guys to the hospital on the way to the top. The next big fight for our gym is Shannon Ritch vs Frank Shamrock. Wish Shannon good luck at K-1.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shamrock grew up in the same town as me... well, within a few miles anyway.

Regards,

Tim Greer -> admin@chatbase.com | Phone: 530-222-7244

I study any and every style and I'm always looking to spar!!

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)

So I guess you won't be rooting for my team, eh?

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Wow, the big time huh? Well good luck to your guy - I hope he does well against Frank!!

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

I won't be rooting for either. I think I remember Frank from around the area, but I don't know that I ever met him or anything. He's no one I know, so I'm not at all biased about any of it. I'll root for the best fighter... you'll have to update us on which one that turns out to be. :-)

Regards,

Tim Greer -> admin@chatbase.com | Phone: 530-222-7244

I study any and every style and I'm always looking to spar!!

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)

Frank Shamrock is one of my all time favourite NHB fighters,he is a great thinker and tactician,what event is that to be fought on?

I think the real guy to beat these days is Tito Ortiz,he is an incredible athelete,good at wrestling and ground work and a good striker.

The sport is still in its infancy in this country,like muay thai was 15 years back,we don't get any live telecast like you guys have there in the US and Japan.

Good luck to your fighter Ken,let us know how he goes.

It's a K-1 kickboxing fight... basically Muay Thai type of event. It is a seperate match and not part of the 8-man tournament. The fight is this Saturday in Las Vegas.