• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello!!

Malone

Hello,

I am new to the boards. Trained as a kid for many years in Kenpo under Professor Nick Cerio and more recently in TKD. My kids got me back into it a while ago and am very glad. I will be moving from New England to Southern California at the end of this year and the plan is to open our own MA school.

If anyone has info on good TKD schools in the southern California area, that would be a huge help. We will be looking specifically in the Temecula/Murrieta are.

I have 3 boys who are all intermediate ranks in TKD. My oldest is 8 and he is unbelievable in Karate. His moves are as crisp and precise as anyone I have ever seen. Even his instructors say he has a special ability. My 7 year old works hard and does a great job also, and my 4 year old comprehends all the material that his brothers cover, he is amazing for his age.

Well, I look forward to interacting with everyone here and getting to know you all!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the Forums! :karate: Moving from the East Coast to the West Coast, eh? Man, that would be a tough adjustment! Best of luck, and hopefully you find a school that is right for you and your family.

Moving won't be such an adjustment. I lived in Las Vegas for 20 years and my wife is from San Diego. The adjustment will be for my kids. They are looking forward to it tho, they love the outdoors and will really enjoy being able to be outdoors year round.

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to chatting with everyone. Will especially like the instructors forum, that will be a big help to me. I teach classes at my school now but will really like the input as we open our school in California.

Prof. Cerio was a great guy. I trained with him in the 70's. I had not seen him for a long time and wanted to train with him again when we moved back here but I wasnt aware he had passed away until we got here. Too bad, it would have been great to train with him again.

Anyone know of any good schools in California? I will be looking to continue my training there as well as running our school.

Thanks