• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ah... the wonderful re-enactment of lunch...

I did this at: 2nd brown test, 1st brown test (right on the middle of the floor! I threw up on my glove and then hit somebody with it. Not intentionally of course), once during training for blackbelt test, and I probably will tonight, during my blackbelt test!

I have my toenails their lucky shade of dark gray. I'd paint them black but I'm not goth. I've been painting my toenails the color of the belt I'm testing for ever since green belt.

Anybody else have good-luck charms or rituals? (oh and if it involves some chanting and a cow, don't bother)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a ritual this past saturday for a tourny I attended. I found out if I stay "hyper", I don't get nervous. So I will run in place, talk a lot, stretch, and we warmed up by kicking a target, also.

So I think I will try that next week before my test. I will stay hyper :D

Laurie F

If I stay 'hyper'; meaning: If I try and stay motivated and if I try and keep my mind of sparring and forms...I can usually do pretty well....

It is funny, 15 years into it, and you never get over those crazy little fears...I have been teaching for 8 years...and I still get nervous when I have to test...(even tho it is every 5 years)

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."