• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts: Capoeira Video Game Coming to All Consoles

WorthPlaying has some coverage on an upcoming video game for the Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2 and PSP called "Martial Arts: Capoeira". Slated for the fourth quarter of this year, the article says.

Something from IGN, as well: http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14222686.html

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Looks like a cool idea to me. Caporeia is so much fun to watch, and Tiger/Eddie Gordo was one of my favorite characters from the Tekken series. The only thing I could do without is the "underground fighting" arena idea, but I'll get over it.

Since it will be available on the DS, I may have to look into purchasing it.

Perhaps it is an idea that they can carry on with other styles as well; a Boxing one would be good, Karate and TKD could work well, too, I think. Loads of possibilities, if they are willing to pursue it.

That sounds pretty cool. You always get loads of games streetfighter type games and something like Capoeria would be so refreshing, especially if they stuck with the traditional side of it.

I would so love it if they had like Wii remotes that attached to your feet. Think I will approach Nintendo with the idea... :lol: Then I might actually win at something! I was really disappointed that Mario & Sonic @ the Olympics had no TKD! WaLuigi would have won every time with his long legs and it would give your arms a rest.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius