• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Iron Man Movie

Patrick

I've been hearing a lot of good things about this movie. Have you seen it? Thoughts?

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Not seen it myself but a friend has. He said it was a let down after the other Marvel films like Spiderman.. Still might go and see it myself though.

Cant wait cant wait cant wait - and being in the UK its not open until after you USA lot :(
Came out in the UK on the same day as the US, so you can go see it now if ya like. :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

A let down :( Oh no, I wasnt sure about Robert Downey Jnr actually but the more clips I see the more I think he's working it - going to be gutted if its not good now!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

A let down :( Oh no, I wasnt sure about Robert Downey Jnr actually but the more clips I see the more I think he's working it - going to be gutted if its not good now!

Still might be good though. But after a load of other Marvel comic films like Spiderman, X-men, Fantastic 4 etc. its got a lot to live up to. Like I watched Electra and it was a good film itself but compare it to the other more recent superhero ones its not as good as all the hype let on.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

A friend of mine said it was the best super hero movie made to date. So, he really liked it. :)

Really, really want to see it.

....doesn't come out in Japan until September :cry:

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt