• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WANTED: Demo Music

Our school is doing a demo/ceremony and we need to find some new music. We've exhausted the techno music, matrix & blade soundtracks and we'd like to try something new.

We're doing a live sparring demo, self-defense demo, weapons demo, black belt candidate demo and kids class demos.

Does anyone have any suggestions for some music? It has to have no offensive words (it's a family show) and the beat should be fast.

We're open to all genres of music, and if there is some new techno (or something not so mainstream).

Thanks!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well i really don't have any suggestions, but im big into motivational music and workout music because i run everyday and i couldnt do it without my music. one song that just sticks in my mind and keeps me pushing forward has alway been Stronger by kanye west(don't worry there's a clean version of it). but it's based off of the techno/dance hit harder,better, faster, stronger by daft punk.

so either one of those and any of their remixes would work i think. i just love that song, that's why im sticking it out there. :D

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."

I suggest "In Da Arena"

Search for "Flying Steps - In Da Arena" in an MP3 search and you'll probably find it. Look it up on YouTube first so you know what it sounds like. It's really good. I used it for my talent show in which I demonstrated nunchucks.

I don't think this had any bad stuff in it...

Superstar by Lupe Fiasco featuring Matthew Santos.

Just discovered it myself, but I like it. Especially the chorus. :) May not be fast enough.