• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

prices outpacing income and what you do about it

pegasi

Think about it, Publix doesn't have a ketchup factory.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great. But, seriously, I agree with you on store brands. I was just eating a Wal-Mart brand (Great Value) strawberry pop tart. Tastes good to me. :) The Wal-Mart store brand doesn't just apply to food either, they make tons of stuff. Same for other store brands.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Another thing is paying full price on medications that are brand name and not generic. Ask your doctor to prescribe the generic form of medicine. Same if you are in walmart and want to buy (for example) Excedrin Migraine. This product has the exact same ingrediants as the Walmart brand. This works for all meds. You pay more for the name and labeling of a brand name drug, when you can pay less for the equate brand at walmart. It is EXACTLY the same.

Live life, train hard, but laugh often.

Unfortunatly my medications are too new to come in anything but the brand name, I did find out though that if I order them by mail in 90 day supplies then it is cheaper so I am going to be doing that from now on.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein