• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My writings

Boris

Hello!

My name is Boris. I would like to ask anybody who knows this information. I from Russia, but I would like to share with all people about important news from fresh martial arts (really interesting innovation!). Unfortunately, I am afraid of writing about these styles of martial arts because I feel that it may be used by American martial artists without any ask and question from its real author. Do I need to reserve all rights before I do it or it is not necessarily? :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello and welcome. :) Are you speaking about writing on this website or just writing in general?

Thanks,

Patrick

So, you are talking about writing on the web. Ok, cool. I write on the web a lot. :) When you put information out there, there is always going to be the risk of plagiarism. (That's not just on the web, but in print and in other mediums, though it is perhaps much easier to do on the web, through copying and pasting). Does that mean you shouldn't write?

That's up to you, I guess. But, you shouldn't let content thieves stop you from creating content, if you really want to!

There is a great site that talks about how to deal with people who take your content, etc. It's http://www.plagiarismtoday.com - I'd definitely recommend giving it a look. :)

Patrick