Bon

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ckdstudent: I'm not sure I follow you. I'm talking about our 2nd amendment. If you are talking about the unconstitutional laws the liberals have passed that restrict ownership of weapons I agree, yet look at Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and Japan. They all have much more laws that restrict personal protection.

Semper Fi

Ahem, some of us live in these 'restricted countries', we're not all from the states.

My point was that you can make the argument both ways, either say that you should make weapons available for personal protection, or that you should restrict them for the same reasons. Interestingly every time I've heard either case argued people have brought up the same points.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

"your likely to be in more danger if you carry a weapon around"

ever heard that saying b4??? , well i dont believe it. I would like to carry a weapon around but i get searched everyday in the bus by police just checking for bus passes and if my bus pass is out of date then they will search me, if they find a weapon i wil get arrested.

I used to carry a pocket knife which i stuck in a holster around my ankle but police checked me one time and i got in trouble. There have been many people who have come to me and flashed a knife up to my face but there is no need to worry, anybody who shows a knife to your face just wants to scare you, most people who want to stab somebody conceal there knife with there coat sleeves covering it.

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

If someone wants to kill you with a knife you'll never see it, same with a gun. If you see the weapon then they're out for something other than to kill you.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

I sometimes carry a handgun. I have a liscence to carry so it is legal. I don't carry too often cause I feel it is usually more of a pain than it is worth.

However, I carry my most practical weapons with me everywhere I go. These are my fists and feet.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I have to agree with tigerkorea. I think weapons are a crutch for the weak and lazy. Only a punk needs a weapon, and the attitude of packing only leads to the temptation of pulling it needlessly. Too many people are packing guns and knives and rely upon them for false bravado.