• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am looking forward to it. Finally, an MA movie with no wire work or off-the wall stunts. Just fights.

Plus, the coach was in Gladiator, and I loved his character. That guys is tall, too.

What do you think of the up coming movie Never Back Down? Are you planning to see it?

I plan to go to see it. I think it will be full of action.

After reading the plot, it sounds like a remake of The Karate Kid, just for modern times. A bit discouraging, but if I can rewatch the Karate Kid (Decent movie), I'm sure I can watch this one and be entertained.

A New Age Dawns

What do you think of the up coming movie Never Back Down? Are you planning to see it?

I plan to go to see it. I think it will be full of action.

After reading the plot, it sounds like a remake of The Karate Kid, just for modern times. A bit discouraging, but if I can rewatch the Karate Kid (Decent movie), I'm sure I can watch this one and be entertained.

If I were a teenage boy, I'm sure I'd love it! Since I'm not, I'll probably wait until it comes out on video.

Speaking of The Karate Kid, I'm eager to see Will Smith's remake with his son, Jaden, as Daniel-san!

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com

i havent heard about it yet, but when i do im sure i will see it.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.

i've seen the preview once or twice, but im already intrugued. i think im going to go see it, anyone know when its set to come out to theaters?

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."