• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Never in my life have I heard of a hockey player biting another player during a fight, maybe in bush league hockey, but never on a professional level.

I like how people are saying "in his prime Tyson would win..blah,blah,blah", without realizing that Lewis is nearing the end of his career as well. His prime was stolen from him as well, not by prison and stupid acts, but by the politics of boxing. Lewis was never a Don King fighter, therefore was left out of the big fights and spotlight during the 90's. Even when Tyson was no longer champ, Lennox was never given his shot. Reddick Bowe ducked Lewis his entire career, most likely due to remembering the azzwhupping he took in th Olympics at the hands of Lewis.

Lewis is and always has been the more skilled of the two, and had they met during the hyped up years of Tyson, i beleive the outcome would have been the same.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I agree that Tyson should have put more of a fight up , I mean he has like van_damme said that he has beaten the krap out of people quite bigger than him. But Lewis had better technique and whuch I think is more important than power or strengh and is a good example that technique is the most important factor when it comes to martial arts and fighting.

As for Tyson and the rape case its quite controversal. I think Tyson did rape her as you could see on his face how calm he was as if he expected that to happen, rather than lashing out and getting angry that he was wrongly accused. But then again I can see the point of that woman wanting to get some attention.

tyson is just a thug always has been. Even as a young man he got into trouble but it was ignored because of his potential in boxing.

He never beat anyone with any kind of record who was in their prime. Even a sloth like Ruddock gave him trouble. He was heavyweight champ when the division was the weakest it has ever been.

I hope he goes away forever and Lewis is given the credit he deserves.

ps what a fight between gatti and ward. best fight in years

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

• 3 weeks later...