• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Guys, thats not a fair statement.

Not all of us Americans want a wife beating,

ear biting, RAPIST, ex-con to be our champion :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I was rooting for both of them at the end because it was a good clean fight. Don't have many of them for a heavyweight title match anymore!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Eye of the Tiger: Who have you been talking to? The majority of the boxing comunity didn't think there was a snow balls chance in hell that Tyson would win.

I really enjoyed the fight. I loved watching "Iron" Mike as a sparring partner. :grin:

Semper Fi

Actually the majority of boxers thought Tyson was going to win, well the English ones thought so anyway. I thought it would be a good evenish kind of fight as I thought Tysons punch would more than make up for the fact that Lewis was a lot taller and could keep him at a distance. Tyson never tried side stepping. When ever he tried to duck Lewis just jabbed him. I wanted Lewis to win bit I wanted Tyson to stand more of a chance than that.

why do you lot allways put down tyson?

He didnt rape that girl,she just wanted some bull**** story to get him locked up.Its alright for some hocky player or a football player to kick,cheat and bite but tyson cant throw a punch before the fight at that press conference thing.

Dont forget that Tyson was the youngest ever champion,he knocked out guys twice the size of him and i still think that Tyson at his best would kick the **** out of lewis.Evan though im happy for Lewis and GO ENGLAND WOOOOOOO!!..i was still upset to see one of the greatest fighters in the world ever lose the way he did. so :razz:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!