Most influential person?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree I was and still am into that 80's hair bad stuff like KarateKid1975 said. ROCK ON!!!!!!! DUDE!!!! Nothing like some good Winger..... I mean uh Metallica yeah thats right.

But the Ice man was a person in our lives we will never forget he infuenced us all. LOL. I have heard the new hard stuff as well. LOL. Poor guy has one hit song and in it he stole the beat from Queen's Under Pressure.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

ive got to say my sensei leon. he is my main influence. he showed me that martial arts arnt just a hobby there a way of life. and obviously bruce lee aswell. without him i dont think martial arts would have come as far without him.

My friend and martial art mentor. He taught me that I can be good at some thing if I work at it. My one goal is to be as and maybe one day a better martial artist. I learn through his words and his actions.

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

I saw a quote once I really liked "I can't hear you; your actions are too loud". It stuck with me. It is so true that much of the times it is the actions of others that inspire us and stick with us not just the words we hear.

Oh man, don't get me started on 80s metal! Motley Crue forever!

Chuck Norris in the early days.

My first master in KSW, KJN Barry Harmon, nowadays.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Ahh, good old big hair metal. Winger: She's only 17. Great guitar work. Whoa, having flashbacks to all the concerts I seen back then.

The biggest influence I have in MA is an undisciplined MA school across town that I observed a few years ago at an open tournament. Bunch of punks. I sort of vowed that I would never portray the hot shot attitude they did. I also look up to Master Simons in KSW for his patience and willingness to teach with a smile on his face.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.