• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Okay ive heard so many rumors about this styles the main one i keep hearin is that its a internal style made specifically for assasination.(sumthin no other style of kungfu has been heard of doing, since kungfu is suppose to be the way of hard work, and to stop war) though this is the most widley heard story, it contradicts itself because the white lotus society was a peaceful religous sect. sum people translates it to bak mei style also known as pai mei style( yes the legendary one who was in kill bill vol.2), because he was said to be a member of that society but betrayed them. which might meen that his style is this assasination style. but at the same time,bak mei techniques dont resemble anything of a assasination style.

there are some schools who are called white lotus but most of them dont hav any link to the orginal style.

if anyone can give me any information about this style weather it is extinct( which is what i thought it was) or not. :-?

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

remember that martial arts, internal or external are meant to do harm (except those that their very core techniques dont aim to harm the opponent, like Aikido, and even those are pretty harmful - which would be a weird martial art in the first place)

a lot of Kung Fu styles are meant and can be applied to assasinations, it is the people who apply them that actually make it a "killer art".

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

• 2 weeks later...

I think it may be very hard to research a style that had historical links to actual assassinations. Assassinations in my mind are really perfected by government sponsored espionage societies, and otherwise attempted by criminal underworld societies. In either case, finding out about the activities and training methods would be difficult. If the White Lotus religious sect was a strictly peaceful society, they may have preferred to settle their conflicts through assassination of single enemeis rather than through large scale conflicts with many individuals. I am only speculating with this premise, but the way I have worded the idea makes it seem logically possible. The arts of Ninjutsu were associated with assassinations in previous centuries, but training in the modern Bujinkan Ninjutsu groups won't teach you how to prepare poisons and bring opponents down with blowdarts. The main differences between Samurai Ryu and Ninjutsu ryu in history were apparently in the psychological training for the warrior. Gikan ryu, for example, is a Ninja ryu that is rumored to be good at teaching students who have a "Why me?" attitude towards life and they transform the personality into a fighting personality. However, because personality training can be very badly misused, the principles are seldom openly taught to protect the world from potential harm. Martial arts are already too badly misused, really. I hear that in Asia, evil men master the martial arts even though many arts have a slow teaching rate to "weed out" undesirable students and reinforce teachings of good virtues. Okinawon styles that used to prepare a student psychologically with ten years of disciplined chores as a house servant are now accessible to anyone who can pay monthly class dues.

First Grandmaster - Montgomery Style Karate; 12 year Practitioner - Bujinkan Style Ninjutsu; Isshinryu, Judo, Mang Chaun Kung Fu, Kempo