• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Teaching children to tie belts

before a new students starts their classes, I give the parents an orientation package and go through the school rules and etiquette and I also include a "how to tie your belt" instruction sheet (with pics) for home practice. I also go through the belt tying with the parents so that they can help their child before class starts. Of course belts fall off in class and there isn't anything you can do about that other than tie it back on. We have assistant instructors who help with that so the head instructor can still teach and keep the class under control.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im looking for a how to tie your belt diagram myself, a) to put on my school's website b) to give to new students and c) to go in my school's manual. i have seen a million of them but because of copyright laws and what not, im not going to steal a diagram from a website and call it my own. so how did you guys make your diagrams and what not? i'd use the Paint program but, it would just be ridiculously difficult and maybe impossible, any ideas?

"Smile. Show everyone that today you're stronger than you were yesterday."