threesixtyfive

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other option, of course, is to stand up to them. However, if they have numbers, and are willing to approach you outside of class, then it might not be the best of ideas.

yes I agree, you need to stand up to them.. talking and all that jazz, works but most of the time it doesnt work.. really, it doesnt.. you just might have to stand up to them, that sounds kind of the wrong thing to do but sometimes you dont have a choice in the matter.. standing up to a bully works over talking to them pretty much 80 percent of the time.. cause I used to be one when I was in high school, I SOOOO regret it, but thats another story.. also, it sounds like they have been doing this for a while and now they KNOW your scared and will continue to do it.. intimidation works as well, you have to show them that your not going to put up with it.. its time to be mean, it is kinda making me mad just thinking about them picking on you. :x Good luck mate. :) I wish I could come down there, we could take'em :wink:

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Also, you put your self at risk on trying to talk your way out of a fight, I am not saying to fight but trying to talk your way out of a fight shows the enemy that your scared, so scared that you dont want to fight them..

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

Also, you put your self at risk on trying to talk your way out of a fight, I am not saying to fight but trying to talk your way out of a fight shows the enemy that your scared, so scared that you dont want to fight them..

This, I wouldn't have a problem with. Let them think what they want. I don't care what they think. However, if it continues, then you need to act in some way, I think. Sometimes just getting chest to chest with them, and showing them that they may have to fight you, might be enough for them to try and save face and walk away. If not, then it may be time to take your shot.

This, I wouldn't have a problem with. Let them think what they want. I don't care what they think. However, if it continues, then you need to act in some way, I think. Sometimes just getting chest to chest with them, and showing them that they may have to fight you, might be enough for them to try and save face and walk away. If not, then it may be time to take your shot.

the reason why I said that is because it would show the bullies that he is scared so they will CONTINUE to bully him and his brother... you should never let the bully know that your scared.. regardless of what they think of you.

I was subjected to racial bullying at one point in school (I think I was about 7 or 8 ). The best thing I did was to tell my parents who then went and explained it to my teacher. It may seem cowardly or whatever but it saved a lot of pain and I walked away from it. Sometimes your teacher can't see it happening so bring it to their attention. If they are a decent teacher they'll do something about it, if not, take yourself and your money elsewhere.

In the meantime take precautions such as ensuring that you're not in the changing rooms alone or that someone is always with you. Also acting confident will make you come across as though you are confident and you will be more likely to be left alone.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

In the meantime take precautions such as ensuring that you're not in the changing rooms alone or that someone is always with you. Also acting confident will make you come across as though you are confident and you will be more likely to be left alone.

Very good point!!!

the reason why I said that is because it would show the bullies that he is scared so they will CONTINUE to bully him and his brother... you should never let the bully know that your scared.. regardless of what they think of you.

I understand why you stated this. At times, it can be appropriate. However, it is also an indication of letting your ego dictate how people act towards you, and at times, you don't want to involve your ego.

I understand why you stated this. At times, it can be appropriate. However, it is also an indication of letting your ego dictate how people act towards you, and at times, you don't want to involve your ego.

yeah, I try to leave that out of it as much as possible...