• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nintendo Wii?

marie curie

Does any one have this? I'm thinking about getting one for my fiance and me, but I don't really like video games that much, but I liked DDR (and unfortunate WOW) and I think that we could have a good time playing this.

Any opinions?

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We've been trying to get hold of one for Christmas but they're sold out everywhere we go. I think that's a pretty good sign that they are good. A family friend has one and even my Dad plays on it (and he's completely technology illiterate). Plus most of the games are not video games in the sense that you have to understand all the buttons and get involved, you just have to swing your arms about and hope that you don't let go of the controller :D

(If this kid can enjoy it and work it out anyone can :lol:

)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

i hav one but i got mine in may. Sorry to say but they are very hard to find normally, and with christmas on tuesday, ude be lucky if u see one between now and next christmas. but places like target.com and walmart.com mite still have sum available for rush delivery.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

I have one. :) I bought it on eBay right after they came out. I actually only paid like $120 above the normal price and when you consider I've had it for over a year and it's still not easy to find... it was a pretty good deal! I think if you think you'll like it, you will. (You may also like the other systems, too). I think it's a fine system for anyone... big time gamers, small time gamers, etc. Everyone has different preferences, but all the systems are cool. :)

They are a lot of fun and for all ages... some retirement homes are incorporating them in common areas to promote the maintenance of motor skills, hand-eye coordination, etc.

They are also very fun for parties/playing with a group of people.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

My wife bought one a few months ago for us and it puts a whole new twist on gaming. I'll have to say it's fun. But I doubt you'll have any luck finding one unless you happen to be at a store when they recieve a shippment. I work in retail and we've had a time out of the Wii. As of right now I would get one off the net somewhere you stand a better chance getting one even though it'll be late getting to you for Christmas.

hey thanks everyone! Oh, and I'm not worrying about finding one- I'm not looking to buy for a couple of months anyway (after I recover financially from Christmas), and I wouldn't even have time to play much until this semester is over, but I tried one out at my cousins, and I'm definitely getting it. Thanks!

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

We got one this Xmas (bought it in October though, as I anticipated the shortages).

All I've really played is Wii Sports so far, but I intend to pick up Mario Galaxy soon.

Really looking forward to Super Smash brother Brawl even though I've never played and of the previous Smash Brothers games.

Rumours os a Star Wars game using the remote as a light sabre and the nunchuk as force abilities is exciting too.

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896